I excpect to discard half the payware I buy. I never complain, it's simply a cost of doing business. Probably 90% of freeware is similarly useless, but the remaining 10% is often outstanding -- and better than payware.
There are no topics or posts in this forum.
Return to Board Index
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum